Latest Anti Terrorism Court Multan Jobs 2022 – Now on this page you can see Anti-Terrorism Court Multan Vacancy 2022. Latest job vacancies of Anti-Terrorism Court Multan are available now. And people residing in Punjab are educated, disciplined and hardworking for these jobs. There are several job openings for Data Entry Operator BSP-14, Naib qasid- BPS01 based at Court No. II Multan.
The vacancy we have mentioned above is Multan Court Seats. For which the services of candidates with very simple requirements are required. How this article revealed the vacancy in front of you. So its eligibility criteria is also very simple. Intermediate Qualification with English Typing 40wpm Computer Knowledge/Diploma required for Data Entry Operator. Apart from this, candidates of middle pass can also apply for Naib-Qasid jobs. Age limit is 18-25 years for these government jobs in Punjab.
District and Sessions Judge Multan invites application for (Anti Terrorism Court II Multan Jobs October 2022) from the people of Multan District.
Vacancies for Data Entry Operator and Naib Qasid. Candidates who have Intermediate/ICS with minimum 2nd division and typing speed of at least 40 words per minute are eligible to apply for the post of Data Entry Operator.
Literate applicants are eligible for the post of Naib Qasid. Interested parties can obtain an application form from the relevant court.
Eligible applicants can send their applications until October 22, 2022. All necessary information and documents must be submitted together with the applications.
Candidates who want to apply for court latest jobs should be resident of Punjab. So all those candidates who are looking for job in this court should contact to fulfill all the requirements. An attractive salary package with growth opportunities and a beautiful, supportive work environment will be available. So how will applicants apply for these positions?
Latest Anti Terrorism Court Multan Jobs 2022 List
- Data entry operator BPS-14
- Naib-Qasid BPS-01
Latest Anti Terrorism Court Multan Jobs 2022 Details
|Posted on:||25nd October 2022|
|Last Date:||November 22, 2022|
|Company:||Anti Terrorism Court|
|Address:||District & Session Judge, Anti Terrorism Court No. II, Abdali Road, Multan|
Apply for Latest Anti Terrorism Court Multan Jobs 2022?
- • The applicants must include attested copies of their diplomas, educational credentials, experience credentials, CNIC, and place of residence with their applications.
- •The deadline for application submission is November 22, 2022.
- •The list of candidates who have been chosen for the written exam and interview will be made public on February 14, 2022.
- • At the time of the interview, candidates should present their original documents.
- • Applications that are incomplete or postmarked after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
- • TA/DA won’t be compensated.
- • As a result, you should contact us for more employment updates.