Latest WASA Jobs 2023 – It may be of interest to anyone looking to work in a company that gives them the opportunity to show their passion and love for their country. A water and sanitation agency that employs staff in several departments. They offer regular jobs to candidates. This is why we are joining the Water and Sanitation Authority (WASA).
There is an advertisement for Wasa Jobs 2023 and the eligible candidates should apply using the prescribed application form. Male/Female candidates with relevant experience from all over Pakistan can apply for these Wasa jobs by following the procedures set by the organization. You can download the application form at www.wasa.punjab.gov.pk jobs 2022.
Each applicant must have its original. More information about this work is below.
Latest WASA Jobs 2023 List
- Project Director
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Director Technical
- Deputy Director Finance
- Assistant Director Engineering
- Sub Engineer
- Account Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- AutoCAD Operator
- Director IT
- Office Boy
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
Latest WASA Jobs 2023 Details
|Head Office, Gulberg II, Lahore.
|Matric To Master
|20000 To 120000
- Certificates of Education
- Copies of the CNIC
- The location of your domicile
- Experience letter (if applicable)
- License to drive if you are applying for a driving position
Jobs Salary and Benefits:
- Free pick-up and drop-off service
- Good salary
- Free food
- Children are eligible for scholarships
- Helpful and skillful management
- The use of high-tech equipment
- Health care facilities
- Training under expert officers
Apply for Latest WASA Jobs 2022?
Those candidates are interested in joining Wasa, but they are confused about how they can apply, where they submit their application or a CV. So don’t worry we arrange everything for you. If you want to apply, So first you register yourself by clicking on the given website below. This website will redirect you to the official page or online application page. Then you create an account on such a website by giving CNIC, Name, and Educational information when you fill in all the things your account will be successfully created. Then they will give you the date for the interview to shortlist the candidates. So, if you pass the interview then you are eligible for the job and they will call you after a few days.
- Interesting candidates apply online at www.wasa.punjab.gov.pk
- Every candidate must sign-up for an online application
- So, you have access to the online application form
- Every candidate must fill their online form
- Make sure your information is correct and avoid spell mistakes
- Application other than online will not be considered
- Only online applications move forward for the selection procedure
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- Every candidate has original documents at the time of the interview