OTS Jobs 2023 at Constitutional Organization Islamabad – OTS Jobs 2023 in Constituent Organization Islamabad has been announced and published in “Ausaf” newspaper today. Applications are invited to apply for these OTS Jobs 2023 in Constituent Organization Islamabad. The detailed criteria for applying for jobs in various categories are detailed below:-
“OTS Jobs 2023” in Islamabad, Pakistan constitutional organization has recently announced various administration jobs including posts like staff car driver, gunner, assistant, assistant private secretary and naíb qásid. According to advertisement dated 10th February 2023 in Ausaf Newspaper, candidates with educational qualification like Matric, Master, Primary, Intermediate etc. will be preferred.
Aspirants can apply for latest government job opportunities in constitutional organization management and other departments till 25th February 2023 or closing date mentioned in newspaper advertisement. Applicants who are looking for Government Vacancies, Federal Government Jobs or OTS Jobs must read this post to get information about current recruitment. Applicants from all over the country can apply to be a part of this recruitment. Vacancies against Open Merit and Regional quotas are spread in the advertisement. So the in demand individuals are asked to follow the quotas and apply for the required post.
Vacancies are open for Junior Assistant (BPS-09), Gunner (BPS-07), Staff Car Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01) and Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16). Only candidates with valid degrees, certificates, transcripts and detailed marks from HEC recognized institute are eligible. As we said above, this appointment will be made by the OTS. So applicants can application form and Challan from OTS website (www.ots.org.pk). The OTS will receive applications within 15 days (February 25, 2023).
The application form should contain all the required information and a paid copy of the Challan form. Instructions/Guidelines for the Application Procedure are given on the OTS website. The Constitutional Organization is accepting applications from dynamic and dedicated individuals to fill the vacancies (Constitutional Organization Jobs 2023.
Constituent organization has announced accepting regular job offers for Pakistani nationals from Open Testing Service OTS. Government job seekers looking for federal jobs, federal positions, or OTS jobs may need to follow this point to see if they are currently hiring for this position. Applicants from outside the country can send applications to be in this recruitment. Only candidates with valid degrees, certificates, transcripts and detailed marks from an institution recognized by HEC are qualified.
Officials in Dawn newspaper has released a Government of Pakistan job opportunity notification that a public sector company based in Islamabad requires the services of qualified, energetic and self-motivated candidates for the below mentioned positions.
Constituent Organization Job Posts start from BPS-01 to BPS-16 such as (Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16), Junior Assistant (BPS-09), Gunner (BPS-07), Staff Car Driver (BPS-04 ), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)). The recruitment of these posts will be on purely regular basis and after final selection the selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
Candidates who wish to apply for these jobs are suggested to match the criteria given in the following figure in terms of Master’s / Bachelor’s / Intermediate / Secondary / Matriculation / Secondary qualification from HEC recognized University with relevant skills and experience as according to the demand for vacancies. So those who meet the criteria are advised to apply by following the instructions given below.
OTS Jobs 2023 at Constitutional Organization Islamabad List
- Staff Car Driver,
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Naib Qasid
OTS Jobs 2023 at Constitutional Organization Islamabad Details
|Date Posted / Updated:||14 February, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Master|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Constitutional Organization Islamabad|
|Job Industry:||Administration Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
Basic requirements for OTS Jobs 2023 at Constitutional Organization Islamabad:
- Matric, Master, Primary, Intermediate, or equivalent educational background
- Ability to fulfill the job responsibilities as per the requirements of the respective post
- Good physical and mental health
- Clean criminal record and background check
- Compliance with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or job description
- Good communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Reliable and responsible work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Residency in or near Islamabad (as per the requirements of the respective post)
Basic facilities for OTS Jobs 2023 at Constitutional Organization Islamabad:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Health insurance and other medical benefits
- Provident fund and other retirement benefits
- Paid time off, including annual leave, sick leave, and public holidays
- Access to training and development programs
- Safe and secure working environment
- Transport facilities or allowances (as per the requirements of the respective post)
- Supportive and inclusive work culture
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Access to modern technology and equipment.
Apply for OTS Jobs 2023 at Constitutional Organization Islamabad:
- Review the job advertisement in the daily Ausaf newspaper or the official website of the Constitutional Organization, Islamabad.
- Check the eligibility criteria and make sure that you meet all the requirements for the desired post.
- Download and fill out the application form from the OTS (Open Testing Service) website.
- Attach all the required documents, including educational certificates, CNIC, and recent passport-size photographs.
- Submit the completed application form along with the required documents to the designated address specified in the job advertisement.
- Pay the required application fee, if applicable.
- Wait for the announcement of the test date and prepare accordingly.
- Appear for the test on the designated date and time.
- Wait for the announcement of the test result and the next steps in the selection process.
- If selected, follow the instructions provided by the Constitutional Organization, Islamabad, for completing the remaining steps in the recruitment process.